Are you an Infrastructure Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you love having autonomy over your projects?
Then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
The leader in the eCommerce travel industry, who have an impressive turnover of approximately £40million in profit per year, are going through an incredible period of growth and are in need of a skilled Infrastructure Project Manager to join their expanding company.
As the Infrastructure Project Manager you will be in charge of delivering multiple Infrastructure and IT projects, directly related to supporting thier overall development and expansion.
You will report directly to the Infrastructure IT Programme Manager and have total autonomy over your projects.
They have a very busy pipeline of infrastructure projects coming up including Office 365 migrations, UK WAN upgrades, office moves, server deployments, networking, IT security updates, SAN replacements etc. so there is a huge variety of great projects that you will own and get involved in.
To succeed as Infrastructure Project Manager you will need:
- Experience as a Project Manager on Infrastructure/IT property projects
- You must have a proven track record of driving the end to end delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Coordination of internal and 3rd party stakeholders: you will have no issue conversing, coordinating and organising multiple internal teams, as well as external 3rd party vendors
- You need to be organised and never panic under pressure if things aren't going perfectly on a project - instead you identify the issue and take steps towards solving it in a timely manner
- This is a fast paced Infrastructure Project Manager role where you will liaise with people from all areas and levels of the business as well as external teams of contractors, consultants and suppliers so exceptional communication skills are vital
You will get autonomy and responsibility within an exciting and fast-paced environment that is evolving and growing exponentially. It's a great time to join!
Do not miss this amazing opportunity and apply now!
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy/.
- project management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'