Job title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Duration: 10 months
Place: Prague, occasional remote possible
Way of cooperation: Self employment (Trading license)
About the project:
- The PM will be working on harmonization of technical servers, security, connection of global domain systems.
- Create Infrastructure project plans with the help of Global CTO
- Actively manage and close-out IT Infrastructure projects
- Facilitate all project related status meetings, documentation, and communication with IT Infrastructure team members and external third parties.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management for the PMO
- Background in Infrastructure PM
-Ability to travel few times per quarter; destinations are in EU and sometimes in the US
- Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role including significant experience in implementation of large to medium size projects within infrastructure.
- Understanding of Infrastructure components . SCCM, AD, VM’s, IP Ranges, LAN/WAN design and build, MPLS circuits, security components.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other domains in IT
Do you find this project interesting? Please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or +420 775 335 536.