As a Project Manager you will be dedicated to day to day project management, managing the scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources of the project's lifecycle. Leading and coordinating project activities and using strong interpersonal skills of communication, leadership and management accordingly.
You will be able to show case your project management skills in the delivery of high profile infrastructure change e.g. Windows Multi-forest AD Environments. Network Servers and Storage Experience. ATG and SAP environments, Service Management, Databases, Oracle and MS SQL. Networks, CISCO, Extreme and VMWare.
We have an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Managed Service Provider, as an experienced Project Manager you will be able to work on a variety of infrastructure projects. The roles would suit candidates with experience from a variety of backgrounds, but it would be advantageous to come from an MSP background.
* Effective management throughout the lifecycle of the projects
* Detailed project management planning
* Risk management
* Resource procurement management
* Change control
* Financial management
* Reports and management summaries
* Tenders and document preparation
* Managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams where appropriate
The Type of Person
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Background in external project management
* Degree Qualified (ideally) or qualifying
* Professional body membership (ideally) or equivalent
* Significant industry experience in a Project Management role
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a short list of three applicants for interview. Those on our short list can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.