Then this is the job for you!
In this exciting opportunity as Infrastructure Project Manager, you'll join a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider based in central London.
We need you to take full ownership and, while there's no hands-on requirement in this role, you will have come from an Infrastructure background and be able to discuss best practices.
This isn't an easy role and, as Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for up to 10 large projects at one time and will be able to demonstrate this ability from previous examples.
In order to be an Infrastructure Project Manager, you'll be able to talk about projects where you managed and delivered to external clients, clearly communicating effectively with third parties as well as internal stakeholders.
Working closely with internal line managers and 3rd party suppliers, you will ensure that projects deliver their agreed deliverables and products to the agreed quality and on time.
You know from your experience that, when Infrastructure projects are complex meaning that when they're are close to completion, you may need to work outside of normal business hours as and when required.
You will need to:
* Produce and publish RFIs and RFPs
* Manage large/medium sized Infrastructure projects
* Develop and maintain effective communication with all key stakeholders.
* Define comprehensive and realistic plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Liaise with Infrastructure line managers with respect to internal IT resources assigned to associated projects
* Manage 3rd party suppliers
* Present and manage Change Controls whilst analysing the impact on the project and recommending a suitable solution
* Effectively manage and mitigate Risks
* Provide timely, clear and concise reporting to all key stakeholders, as outlined and agreed, producing regular project reporting to agreed standards
In order to be a hands-off Infrastructure Project Manager you'll have:
* Substantial experience working within Infrastructure
* Extensive experience working as an Infrastructure Project Manager
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of operating at a senior level, working with senior executives and stakeholders
* Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
* Qualification in PRINCE 2 or ITIL
* Experience in networking
* Understanding of LAN topologies
Are you up to the challenge...?
Click apply now and James will be in touch to fill you in on all the details.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a short list of three applicants for interview. Those on our short list can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job