Infrastructure Manager - £50,000-£60,000 – Herefordshire – HR1
My client is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK, and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors. Currently undergoing huge growth and structural changes it is an exciting time and project to be part of.
As part of the new structure we are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Manager to head up the Specialist 3rd/4th line team supporting Networks, Systems storage etc.
As the infrastructure Manager you will be managing a team of 8 3rd/4th Line Support engineers. You will be supporting internal and external customers across networks and high security data centre environments.
As the Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for:
- Activities of IT Infrastructure including power, cooling, virtual and physical servers, networking hardware, cabling and internal software
- Proactively monitor all systems to ensure potential issues are highlighted and dealt with
- Provide leadership in delivering the IT strategy, operations and efficiency improvements for all system platforms
- Foster a team that delivers collaboration, open communication, problem solving within the business
- Take accountability for the resolution of issues and use escalation routes at the appropriate times
- Lead, motivate, develop team members to improve individual and collective performance
- Act as primary escalation for all 3rd/4th line type technical incidents when required
The Infrastructure Manager should come from a proven background in both providing hands-on Infrastructure support and in managing a team. They should have:
- Strong Microsoft and Cisco experience and/or accreditations
- ITIL Service Desk exposure
- Proven experience of running an IT Operations team including management of multiple areas
- Ability to manage multiple requests and tasks ensuring they are prioritised and delegated
On Offer for the correct Infrastructure Manager is a fantastic salary and excellent benefits. Working flexible working hours with only 32.5 hours per week this offers an excellent work/home life balance. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.