Our Client is one the UK’s leading wealth managers who offer award-winning personalised wealth management services. are one of the UK’s leading wealth managers, independently-owned and award
You’ll be responsible for the company’s IT infrastructure, ensuring the platform is efficient, reliable, responsive and is secure. Also under your remit will be the management, leadership and development of a team of experienced, technically diverse team members.
- Lead, manage and develop a multi-disciplined team delivering and supporting network and server infrastructure services.
- Ensure the infrastructure team maintain their customer focus, support 1st/2nd line Incidents and problems & provide in-house training / coaching where required.
- Provide technical guidance to change and delivery teams building new services for transition into production.
- Design, configure, optimise, monitor and maintain all infrastructure services providing an efficient, reliable and secure infrastructure that follows industry best practice.
- Responsible for DR planning/co-ordination for infrastructure services.
8 Years+ broad operational Infrastructure expertise combined with business acumen
- A Financial Services background would be advantageous but not essential.
- An awareness of business, application and data architectures.
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodologies.
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate practical experience of managing change
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a diverse technical team.
Excellent knowledge of or experience with: Windows OS / Exchange server / LAN’s / WAN’s / Virtualisation / Routing / SAN’s / SQL / Network design / firewalls / AD / 2FF / SCOM / VMWare / Linux / SIP / Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job