Infrastructure Manager - Online Gaming
An Infrastructure Manager is needed to join one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world. Working from their office in Waterloo, expect to lead and manage the team responsible for designing, building and maintaining the company's global IT infrastructure.
With offices in the US, Canada, Guernsey and London this innovative firm develops, publishes and licenses next-generation mobile gaming content for leading casino brands. Due to year-on-year growth they are now seeking an Infrastructure Manager to join their talented team, headed up by industry veterans, that enjoys an enviable culture.
Joining as the Infrastructure Manager you will act as the go to person for all infrastructure issues, queries and improvement projects for their casino offerings and remote gaming systems. Whether you are supporting the software development life-cycle (SDLC); working with teams to improve integration and automation; ensuring compliance with industry standards / regulations (PCI-DSS, GDPR); looking for innovative ways to optimise cloud computing spend or being responsible for incident management you will play a key role in ensuring production infrastructure is resilient and highly available.
To qualify… You could be a Head of Infrastructure / Infrastructure Manager / IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Administrator / Server Support Engineer / IT Operations Specialist or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar IT infrastructure management role working with a mix of physical virtualised and cloud-based Linux Systems;
- Experience of running desktop services / helpdesk;
- Experience in configuring management tools;
- You have a 'DevOps' mindset (CAMs);
- The ability to use and build tools and version control;
- The ability to investigate and resolve live systems issues;
- The ability to manage a technical team;
- A familiarity with CI/CD concepts;
- The ability to create, document and improve processes;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- You are a proactive decision maker with a problem solving mentality.
Knowledge of the following specific technologies / languages will be useful:
Puppet, Docker, Vagrant, Packer, ELK stack, Grafana, Sensu, Jetty, Smartfox, MySQL, Bash, Python, Ruby, Active Directory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Manager looking to develop skills within a globally recognised organisation. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential, with benefits that include 30 days holiday, 5% pension, a discretionary bonus, medical cover and an abundance of social activities!
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Infrastructure Project Manager