Infrastructure Lead - Informatica/Ab-initio - Cheshire - to £60,000
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Global Technology organisation for an Infrastructure Lead within our EDI area.
Your new role
As one of our Infrastructure Leads, you will be responsible for:-
- Planning & implementation of all changes to the components of a live infrastructure
- Supporting from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review
- Supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure
- Driving & pro-actively maintaining or enhancing infrastructure components and services
- Owning change and monitoring solutions, while ensuring no unplanned service outage.
- Focusing on requirements and planning to meet client needs
- Reacting quickly to live systems errors and service problems to minimize downtime and restore service
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a background in build, support and administration in addition to:-
- Expertise in Informatica Powercenter
- Informatica Administration
Skills in Unix or shell scripting would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- etl edi informatica abinitio ab-initio unix administration support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job