Location: North London
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45-57,000 dependent on experience
An amazing client of mine based in North London are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to come on board working for a high end retail company.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure and related technologies as well as strong knowledge of virtualization technologies – VMware & Hyper-V.
The Infrastructure Engineer will also have a can do attitude and natural problem solving ability. Willing to go the extra mile.
- As part of the role you will be working in a hands-on environment.
- Using your own expertise you will help architect, design, build and deploy solutions on new technologies that form the backbone of the company infrastructure.
- Experience working within Managed Service Providers & consultancies.
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on multiple assignments.
- Excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills required.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies – VMware & Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of Cisco Solutions which includes switching & routing, wireless, security, firewalls, and VoIP.
- Experience with DellEMC hardware such as PowerEdge, SAN, NAS and Compellent preferable & Backup Solutions.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as an Infrastructure Engineer in a challenging yet relaxed environment, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Alternatively please contact Macy at Premier Group on , or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'