Deeside (currently remote working 3-4 days)
£37k + On call (an extra £3/4k)
Our client is a very well established distribution business, a leader in the UK with operations across Europe. Having experienced significant growth in recent years and due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Technology Department as an Infrastructure Engineer.
- Provide 3rd line IT support to colleagues across the business
- Take ownership and manage support through to successful completion or escalation
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues using a mixture of desk side visits and remote access tools
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to log, escalate and track outstanding issues through to resolution.
- Identify and escalate where necessary all issues affecting the normal operation of the warehouse and customer order processing.
- Strong networking skills with HP/Cisco technologies
- Strong VMware skills to include building, managing and configuring vServers, virtual networking and storage components
- Advanced Windows Server and Desktop OS configuration
- Experienced of O365 Administration and Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory including Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Good understanding of IT Security concepts
- File and Print Services, NTFS, DFS
- Experience of SAN/NAS Storage configuration
- PowerShell & other scripting languages
- Anti-Virus, Malware, IDS & IPS technologies
- Azure experience building and maintaining servers along with PaaS components such as Service Bus, App Services, Functions, IoT Hub, Blob Storage
- Azure DevOps configuring build and deploy pipelines in YAML and using agents
- Azure Infrastructure configuration using Terraform
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'