My client is a leading insurance provider to the global maritime industry, combining financial strength with outstanding service to help its Members meet the continually evolving liability environment in which shipowners, operators and charterers operate.
Your new role
You'll be supporting the Technical Infrastructure Manager as part of the main hub London IT team to deliver comprehensive IT services to the organisation globally. This includes assisting in the management and setup of the organisation's IT systems and applications.
- Implement and test new infrastructure projects and solutions.
- Maintain business critical applications across multiple environments.
- Keep skills and knowledge up to date & recommend new technologies.
- Ensure technical infrastructure is always available and secure
- Prioritise and resolve any business-critical issues as they arise.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the technical infrastructure
What you'll need to succeed
Solid understanding, configuration, and administration of:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2- 2019, Microsoft Windows 10 Pr/Ent
- Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, HCP, KMS, IIS & MDT
- Microsoft Exchange 2019 on-prem and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise, Teams & Azure
- Mimecast - Email Cloud service for security and archiving
- Storage Area Network infrastructure using both FC and iSCSI (Dell/EMC and HP)
- Networking - LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, SIP and MPLS
- Cisco Networking/FC Switches/router - full understanding of VLANs
- Enterprise VMware (vCenter & vSphere)
- Backups and recovery using Veeam
- Firewall management
- PowerShell, SQL Server 2012 -2017, Sharepoint
- Cyber Skills Essentials Plus cert
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktop
What you'll get in return
This role is remote WFH during these times.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'