My client, a market leader in providing IT services is currently looking to recruit an Infratsructure Engineer, responsible for management and maintenance of the on premise infrastructure as well a multitude of client infrastructures, ensuring service delivery is maintained in line with SLAs and providing internal support.
- Security compliance for all PC and LAN usage, installing and maintaining up-to-date standard virus protection software on all PCs and server machines.
- Configuring and commissioning PC hardware and software and Supporting PC network hardware and software components to ensure availability of facilities.
- Assisting Senior Engineers with support to internal systems.
- Server administration and support of local Domain Controllers, network management software including support for all networked services.
- Managing local backup procedures and the security of backup data and media.
- Working within agreed service levels to minimise the time for identifying and fixing user issues.
- MS Azure
- Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Backup and Recovery
- Windows Server
- SQL server
- Configuration Manager and Service Manager
- Symantec Server Applications
- Veeam Backup Solutions
- Understanding of ITIL
- Knowledge of project management
- MSP experience
- Full UK Licence/Own vehicle
- Managed Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows Azure
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'