Infrastructure Engineer - £45k, Hastings.
Infrastructure Engineer - £45k, Hastings. My client, a large and expanding service provider based in Hastings, are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for the all of the group's Infrastructure, communication and telephony systems. In addition, you will be expected to provide a high level of technical support and customer service to the business on a day to day basis to internal staff as well as customers and their IT teams located at client sites.
Knowledge & Experience
- Recent MCSE and CCNA or extensive equivalent experience
- Windows Server architecture in a clustered, highly available environment
- Cisco switched and routing technologies
- Configuring and supporting virtualisation technologies, particularly VMware vSphere and Veeam
- Microsoft Exchange including both hosted and cloud based solutions
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory Domain services and its associated roles and features, such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, CA
- Supporting Microsoft Windows client Operating systems and desktop hardware architecture in a corporate business environment
- HP Enterprise server architecture and SANS technologies
- TCP/IP experience and networking skills including working with dynamic routing protocols and VLANS
- Network switched infrastructure
- Standard Firewalls (preferably Cisco ASA & IOS) and VPNs (desirable Cisco certification or similar)
- Microsoft Office applications
As an Infrastructure Engineer working for this company you will be earning a basic salary of up to £45,000 and will be entitled to a range of company benefits.
If you are interested in the role please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Active Directory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'