Are you working in a business that sees IT as a blocker rather than an enabler? Has the project work dried up and you are now doing the BAU?
My client is a Technology driven global leader in their industry and are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to assist with the project workload and continued growth. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and constantly looking for better, whether that be the latest technology or the best practices, personal development is key! You will also be self sufficient and relish a challenge, this isn’t somewhere you can hide away and get by doing the bare minimum, they want you to challenge yourself and them! It’s a great opportunity to join a business on a great growth trajectory, which will give you experience working with the latest infrastructure tech across Europe.
You’ll need experience with the below…
- HP Servers
- Web Platforms
- Windows Server
- Data Centre knowledge
What will you be doing…
- System Administration - Monitoring and system maintenance.
- Project - System implementation using Kanban
- Technical Support - Providing support to 500+ users (Internationally)
- Providing Consultation in a variety of areas including Virtualisation, Storage and Backup.
- Solution/Implementation - Selection of technologies that fulfil business requirements and design and implementation of those system.
- Datacentre - Manage/Monitor multiple colocation datacentres
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"