We have a brand new opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a respected engineering practice on a long-term contract basis in Derbyshire. Our client work on a broad range of projects within the infrastructure and highways sectors with a number of notable clients. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer to assist with a variety projects.
As the selected Infrastructure Engineer roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Carrying out drainage and road design for a range of projects
- Conducting technical approvals, Flood Risk assessments and developing drainage strategies
- Ensuring designs are detailed and accurate, and meet the requirements of the project brief
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, sub-contractors and internal and external design teams
- Assisting with the training of junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven drainage design experience for S38 / S104
- Minimum of 4 years postgraduate experience in highways design
- Good technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Membership of a relevant professional institution would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin by calling or email Emily.Parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14181EXP.
- Civil Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job