Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team
You will take ownership of the infrastructure providing support for the Operational Teams as well as working with the Architecture Team to design the infrastructure to support the growing platform.
They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with proven experience working with an HP, Cisco and VMWare based infrastructure.
You will be part of a small but growing team reporting to the Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with HP Server Hardware
- Excellent knowledge of VMWare including NSX, vSphere, vCenter and vSAN
- Excellent knowledge and working experience on both physical and virtual networking, including common routing methods, L2/3 switching, VLan/VxLAN, LDR, LDS and DFW
- Cisco - LAN/WAN/VPN, Firewalls ASA and Firepower, Routers and Switches
- Linux and Windows experience
- Experience with ISO 27001 or similar security framework is advantageous
- Any AWS experience is beneficial
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hands on
- Someone who is adaptable and able to pick up new technologies
- Hardworking and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Network Infrastructure
- HP Server Hardware
- LAN Switching
- Infrastructure Services