Expanding IT Services - £30-40K
An expanding IT services organisation is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
- Are you looking to work with a company that wants to grow your career and expand your skillset?
- Do you want to work for a company that will pay for you to take industry leading certifications?
- Do you want to work with the latest Technologies?
If all of the above is what you are seeking in your next role please see below a brief job spec, a more detailed job spec is available.
- You will be working as part of the technical support team adhering to agreed SLA's
- Working both onsite and off-site at client sites providing technical support
- Working on Server virtualisation, issues with networks, remote desktop services, Citrix environments + more
- Be responsible for providing a professional service to the end client
- Strong experience of working in a Windows environment - MCSE, VCP or CCA (Highly Advantageous)
- Hands on experience with Virtualisation - VMWare, Hyper-V + more
- A knowledge of networking
- Experience with Active Directory, Remote desktop services and Microsoft Exchange
- Must have a driving licence
To be immediately considered for this role please apply now.
Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - Network - VMWare - Hyper-V - Active Directory - Windows