Windows, HP, VMWare, Infrastructure, cisco, firewalls
My client based in Manchester are an award-winning design and software development agency. They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to design and maintain their physical infrastructure.
They are currently rolling out brand new production infrastructure to support the first phase of launch of one of their platforms and will be growing this substantial in the near future. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a very exciting point in the project.
They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with proven experience working with an HP, Cisco and VMWare based infrastructure.
You will be part of a small but growing team reporting to the Enterprise Architect.
Key skills/experience required;
- Experience with HP Server Hardware
- Excellent knowledge of VMWare including NSX, vSphere, vCenter and vSAN
- Excellent knowledge and working experience on both physical and virtual networking, including common routing methods, L2/3 switching, VLan/VxLAN, LDR, LDS and DFW
- Cisco - LAN/WAN/VPN, Firewalls ASA and Firepower, Routers and Switches
- Experience with ISO 27001 or similar security framework is advantageous
- Any AWS experience is beneficial
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hands on
- Someone who is adaptable and able to pick up new technologies
- Hardworking and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
Salary £40-50k plus excellent benefits.
- Windows Server