Maxwell Bond is working with a well-known financial services provider in Manchester who are on the lookout for a new Infrastructure Engineer. The business has taken on a very innovative mind-set as they look to transform their current infrastructure & contact centre environment and completely modernise their entire infrastructure landscape. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact towards the businesses future technology landscape and help them on their journey of growth and positive change.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be tasked with creating modern & scalable infrastructure solutions for the group, covering all aspects from initial solution design, development, through to delivery. Furthermore, you will provide incident escalation support & essentially act as the SME for network, servers, systems, hardware, printing & cloud components. The business is also in the process of developing their Azure environment so you’ll get the change to upskill your abilities.
- Experience designing and developing modern & scalable infrastructure solutions; network, infrastructure, hardware, storage, cloud, servers & systems
- Strong technical Microsoft abilities; Windows Server 2012, IIS, Office 365, DHCP, DNS
- Strong virtualisation understanding, ideally VMware
- Any cloud (Azure) & DevOps exposure or hands-on experience is highly desirable!
- Project management & ITIL skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wants to join a business who is truly dedicated to improving its service via the enhancement of their IT capabilities. The office space is fantastic and the culture & environment the team have created is excellent.
For more information, please give Michael at Maxwell Bond a call or send your CV to me immediately.