Linux / Windows Server / Networking / Cisco / Infrastructure / AWS / Azure
BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN A DYNAMIC ORGANISATION IN LEEDS!
- Leeds city centre office, 10 minutes from the station
- Clear and rewarding progression opportunities
- Benefits such as healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- To apply please call / or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_N - Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are an award-winning software consultancy based in the centre of Leeds. Our employees benefit from working with some on the largest brands in the UK, within sectors such as media, retail, finance and more! We offer a friendly and varied working environment, and place huge value on offering all employees' the room and progress and grow in their specialised field.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
We are looking for a talented individual who has strong commercial experience from a Technical Support or Infrastructure environment to join our dynamic team and bring a strong element support throughout the company and to client sites. In addition to the this, you will be a key point of contact for providing advice and guidance as well as working within a team who are responsible for the provision, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of the system infrastructure.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE ….
- Linux / Windows Server / Networking / Cisco / Infrastructure / AWS / Azure
- Ability to install, configure & maintain Linux & Windows Servers
- Implementation of Infrastructure management tools such as system monitoring, log and event management
- Ability to provide input into plans, task breakdowns & provide accurate estimates to achieve outcomes
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a technical support/infrastructure environment is a must
ITS NICE TO HAVE ….
- It is advantageous to have worked with a cloud infrastructure platform like AWS or Azure
- Exposure to ITIL.
- Some exposure working with Windows operating system builds - installation, configuration, maintenance and automation
- Experience of group policy configuration and deployment
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to chris. . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableChris or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Chris Hopley Searchability in to Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
- Windows Server