Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Commutable from: Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Diss, Stowmarket, Wymondham, Norwich
My client, one of East Anglia's largest and most respected organisations have a brand new requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team at their Suffolk based offices.
Technical skills required include the following:
- Infrastructure experience including remote desktop tools (windows based)
- Windows Server 2008-2012R2, Exchange 2007-2016 and migrations.
- Windows & Active Directory Management skills.
- Experience with Virtualisation technology including VMWare, VSphere & Hyper V.
- Antivirus experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup Solutions.
- Commercial experience of working with systems across multiple sites.
- Networking protocols - TCP IP, DHCP, DNS, WAN / LAN, VLAN
Occasional travel across sites will be required so a valid driving licence is essential, a car can be supplied if required.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company using the latest technologies. It is an urgent requirement, due to increased demand, so interested candidates must apply now for immediate review.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job