Infrastructure Engineer Windows Server, Wintel
Infrastructure Server Engineer (Windows/Wintel)
My client is a market leading global Financial Service organisation with their European HQ based in Crewe. They offer a diverse range of financial solutions to a number of retail customers in a b2b environment.
The role is responsible for administration and support of Windows environment, applying general business / industry knowledge. The role will administer and operate the day to day server infrastructure including, system monitoring, testing, implementation, and documentation of technology solutions
- Provide technical support and administration, in the phases of planning, coordination, scripting, and implementation of new releases, system upgrades, or changes to OS platform software.
- Develop, test and implement technical practices to maintain or expand service levels.
- Analyse products, services, applications/tools, software, and industry developments for potential business impact
- Participate in small to large business projects, as well as, lead small to medium infrastructure projects
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Experience of supporting server technologies; hardware, O/S, and related tools and applications.
- Experience working with networking services such as TCP/IP protocols, DHCP and DNS technologies, and LAN/WAN technology.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 Administration
- Active Directory
- Security Administration
- Terminal Services
- Windows Hyper-V Virtualization administration
- Good Understanding of Networking
- Ability to perform full time position with rotating on-call schedule
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click "apply" or alternatively you can email me at
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"