Infrastructure Engineer - Windows, Serve, O365, Azure etc.
Windows, AD, Exchange, O365, Azure, TCP/IP, Cisco, Server, Networking
Location: Oxfordshire - Thames Valley
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car
The required Technical Skills will be Windows/Microsoft focused but a basic knowledge of
Apple technology in a corporate environment would be an advantage.
- Supporting Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Administering users and groups using Active Directory, implementing Group Policies
- Microsoft Office 365 or Azure configuration and administration
- Windows Server Installation/administration (2012/2012 R2 or 2016)
- Networking TCP/IP and connectivity (knowledge of Cisco routers\switches would be highly
- High level written and verbal communication skills are essential
If you are interested in the above vacancy and possess the skills and qualities needed - please submit your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"