One of Hampshire's leading clients are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to assist them with a large enterprise Windows solution roll out, the roll out is part of a business wide transformation initiative.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive Infrastructure Engineering experience
- A proven background in rolling out a Windows 10 solution
- A sound knowledge of network and storage essentials
- Experience with the following technologies: SCCM, Azure & Windows Server
- Any exposure to the following areas would also be beneficial: Powershell scripting, VDI, App V, Hyper-V and Office365
This is an exciting project to work part of a large scale transformation project with a reputable organisation. The client are looking for somebody to join them on an initial 12 month project. Please only apply for this role if you are able to commute to Winchester on a daily basis or are willing to temporarily relocate for the duration of this assignment.
- Windows 10