Leading e-commerce organisation, with a household name and a reputation for quality, has a new vacancy for an infrastructure engineer to provide excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic expertise across their server estate.
Working in a dedicated team, the successful Infrastructure Support Engineer will be responsible for maintaining resilient, efficient and reliable systems across the organisation whilst improving and evolving the company’s infrastructure.
This is a crucial role for the organisation and as such the successful Infrastructure engineer/Server support engineer MUST HAVE:
- An excellent track record of infrastructure and server support in a Microsoft/Wintel environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of supporting Windows server (2008,2012,2016) - ESSENTIAL
- Scripting experience (ideally Powershell) - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of supporting Citrix- ESSENTIAL
- Backup experience (ideally Netbackup or BackupExec) - ESSENTIAL
- Virtualisation experience (VMWare, Hyper-V or similar) - ESSENTIAL
- Ideally, certification in the above technologies (eg MCSE, MCP, VCP, CCA, CCNA) - DESIRABLE
- Ideally, experience of load balancing using Netscaler - DESIRABLE
- Ideally, experience in Cloud (Azure) or Unix/Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) environments - DESIRABLE
If you are and experienced Citrix/VMware infrastructure specialist and want to work in an organisation where technology is at the heart of everything the company does, send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job