Our world-leading technology client based in Royston is seeking to recruit a new Infrastructure Engineer to join their exciting IT team on a permanent basis offering a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
The Infrastructure Engineer will work within a wider team to maintain a strong security posture, applying security updates and other countermeasures to ensure the integrity of all IT services.
- Be accountable for making sure the infrastructure estate is suitably patched and protected using tools such as SCCM and native update techniques
- Design and implement solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities identified as part of penetration results
- Provide insight into the countermeasures PA should adopt
- Works as a technical resource in security related projects
- Review daily security bulletins for threats. Liaise with key security firms reviewing threat reports
- Expert in Microsoft Server technology stack including SCCM with 5-7 years of proven technical experience
- Expert in virtualisation technologies including VMware vSphere and Citrix
- Strong knowledge of server and SAN hardware
- Good attention to detail, well organised and capable of working under pressure
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job