Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer - Network Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure Engineer -Technical Cloud Engineer is required by a rapidly expanding client based close to Guildford,West Surrey, paying up to £45k + on call allowance + Bens.
Infrastructure Engineer will join a global team who have an excellent technical knowledge of infrastructure technologies for multi-tenanted SaaS and Cloud environments. The Infrastructure Engineer will have experience in the following areas configuration and management of all layers including Networking, Virtualisation, and Windows Domains, Linux, databases and servers in various roles. Along with good troubleshooting skills, you will have a pro-active approach to monitoring, operations, maintenance and change management and have the ability to contribute to and lead projects in the areas of customer integration, capacity management and monitoring, configuration management, automation, security and compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, you will be part of the team responsible for the following areas:
- Diagnosing and fixing technical issues with infrastructure using remote and on-site tools
- Assisting with customer support issues and troubleshooting under tight SLA's
- Deploying and configuring new environments, servers and services for the on-boarding of new customers.
- Developing and applying monitoring and maintenance procedures to minimize risk, provide an optimised environment and ensure a resilient and secure environment
The Infrastructure Engineer will have hands-on practical experience in the following:
- TCP/IP network configuration, best practices and security in regards to servers, routing, firewalls, VLANs, VDOMS applications, databases and storage.
- Managing and configuring FortiGate and Cisco firewalls
- Management, and maintenance of enterprise MS SQL in clustered environments
- Operations and management of multiple VMwarevirtualised environments including clustered/resilient configurations, DR, monitoring, capacity planning, optimisation, scripting and orchestration.
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server's in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- Use of VEEAM for backup and replication
- Operations and management of different enterprise storage technologies (NAS, SAN) including optimisation for databases
My client is based close to Guildford, West Surrey and looking to reward this Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Network Engineer a salary of up to £45k + on call Allowance
The Infrastructure Team, work a shift pattern of 7 am - 4 pm and 10 am -7 pm
If you an energetic with a genuine desire to learn about a broad range of applications, technologies and practices that make up my clients enterprise cloud, then please forward your CV to me.