IT Infrastructure Engineer needed with a specialism in Networking needed for this large, professional organisation. Working as part of a core infrastructure team the role will involve supporting and enhancing their Network Infrastructure as well as significant project work.
The role sits as part of a wider team and whilst focussed on Networking there will be wider infrastructure support and projects to be undertaken.
The right person will have a proven track record of
- Network Architecture, Framework, Security and Features with solid knowledge of Cisco, Palo Alto, Dell Networks, Kemp Load Masters and Meraki WiFi.
- High-level knowledge of TCP/IP networking including routing and switching.
- Operation of Network Services in a DR environment.
- Firewall experience including Palo Alto and related security technologies.
- Network Infrastructure management and configuration software.
- Vulnerability management and remediation.
- CCNA or equivalent experience within networking roles.
- Experience working in a multi-cloud environment.
This is an organisation who invest heavily in their IT Infrastructure, it is the chance to work with an incredibly high achieving Infrastructure team at a very exciting stage of their development.
To discuss this role in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'