INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER- LEICESTER - MSP
Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - Microsoft Gold Partner
My client are a global manufacturing firm listed on the FTSE with plans to increase their Tier-3 project team with another 3 engineers who will work remotely as part of a wider Infrastructure and ERP team based in the UK mainly in Leicester. Engineers need to be all-rounders as this is a diverse work environment where you could be doing anything from Citrix to Office 365 to Azure and SQL or Security. However, ideally 1 engineer will be a little stronger with networking to a vLAN configuration level and 1 engineer a little stronger with Security tools such as Sophos. We are looking for well rounded engineers that will be able to learn from each other in a range of different technical skillsets.
Ideal Technical Experience
- Exchange on-premise and Exchange Online migrations
- Office 365 migrations
- Active Directory or Azure Active Directory
- Citrix and VMWare as you will be managing and upgrading their data centre using these tools
- Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam Backup or similar
- Firewalls and basic networking (CISCO)
- Experience supporting SQL Server environments
- Up to £40k/year
- Travel to sites abroad all over the world, including US, AUS and Canada
- Work remotely and take responsibility for your own work load, you can crack on and get projects completed on working to your own rhythm
- Many in-house IT teams run short of pipeline due to either lack of funding or lack of ambition, this is not the case at this client who have a busy pipeline of projects which is constantly being topped up as they move to Microsoft 365 and Azure particularly
- office 365
- 3rd line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'