Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise - Media Environment
Do you enjoy creative, dynamic environments?
This global creative agency is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise to join them in their offices on the edge of the West End. The focus of this role will be VMware and DellEMC storage although other enterprise grade storage experience will also be considered.
As a Network and Infrastructure Engineer you would be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining existing and new infrastructure platforms.
You will work closely with project teams, managing multiple tasks, incidents and project work ensuring documentation is accurately created and maintained.
As Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise, you will have a strong working background gained over several years in enterprise server and storage platforms with the following skills in particular:
- VMware ESX/vCenter (VCP desirable)
- Server platforms (Windows/Linux)
- Enterprise Storage SAN environments
- Microsoft Azure and office365
- ISMS (ISO27001 experience desirable)
- Enterprise DR and backup technologies
As Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise you should have:
- Architectural level understanding of key platforms listed above
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell essential
- Comfortable interfacing with technology using both the GUI and the command line
- Video Post production server and storage infrastructure, with key understandings of both sizing and provisioning performance to meet the demands placed upon the platform today and in the future
- Good understanding of wider dependencies the server and storage platforms place on other technology areas e.g. the network layer
- Highly technically competent combined with a logical and pragmatic approach and strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent at communicating technical information in both verbal and written forms to both technical and business people
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to manage multiple, concurrent work streams effectively
- Well-mannered, conscientious team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and partners nationally and international
If you would like to hear more about the Infrastructure Engineer position please apply now, sending us you CV. If you seem like you have the experience needed, we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist macOS IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role.
- Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job