My client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to be based from home (when not on customer site) in the Middlesex / West London region.
As an Infrastructure Engineer to work alongside other Infrastructure specialists, both in support and project delivery to our education client base across the UK. In this hands-on role you'll be working with a variety of technologies including:
- Windows Server
- Data Storage
- Cisco/HP networking
- Cloud technologies (Office 365, Google G-Suite)
- System Security Products
The role will involve:
- Technical Qualification of projects
- Technical Delivery of projects
- Technical Support escalation for Service Desk
- Engagement with wider technical team to define delivery standards
- Investigation of new technologies
All candidates must have worked in the Education sector, must be willing to be enhanced DBS checked and have a valid UK driving license.