Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
Are you a well skilled Infrastructure Engineer looking for you next contract? My client is a world renowned name in the Cyber Security industry, providing bespoke digital security solutions to high profile public and private sector clients. They are now searching for a contracting Infrastructure Engineer to become an integral member of their industry leading team based in Guildford.
As a company, my client is rapidly growing due to the diverse and complex nature of the projects that they undertake, and so it would be an exciting time to join as the newest Contract - Infrastructure Engineer, contributing to keeping the UK's most renowned organisations safe from cyber threats and attacks.
This is a contract position so we are looking for specialists who do not need their hand-held - an 'eagerness to learn" unfortunately will not cut it for this role. Prior experience working within the Defence and Intelligence or Cyber Security industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong Linux experience - Redhat/Centos preferred, networking configuration and troubleshooting, software installation, builds and system configuration
- Strong practical networking - connectivity troubleshooting, L2L VPN setup and troubleshooting, packet tracing, NATting, CIDR, ACLs, experience of any major firewall appliances is beneficial
- Cloud experience (good on-prem virtualisation experience also useful against this?) - AWS and/or Azure preferable, launching instances, security groups, AMI
- Windows - server builds, group policy editing, AD concepts
- Security concepts - hardening, crypto, host firewalls, SOC experience
- Monitoring - agentless via snmp/wmi, scripting
- SIEM concepts - event monitoring, configuring devices to send events (syslog etc.), vulnerability scanning, probes
- Databases - mysql/postgresql/ms sql
- Extra points for experience of the preferred products: Arcsight, Outpost24, AWS, Azure, Cisco ASA, Fortigate, Osirium, Solarwinds
Role: Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
Start Date - ASAP
Rate: £450 per day
Duration: 3 Months
Contact: Peter Vannet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'