An urgent role has come available in Manchester for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a leading fast growth technology company, with large scale growth plans in place.
The company has an amazing story (growth from 10 to 110 people in 2 years) and in the next 2 years, the company will be driving their international growth with Cloud architecture as key to these plans.
A brand new role, you will work very closely with our AWS / Cloud Architect and play a critical part in all aspects of automation, scaling, reliability and monitoring of our production infrastructure. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated and have strong passion/demonstrated success with AWS implementations.
- Create, support and maintain our continuous delivery platform helping our teams increase the quality and speed
- Develop, and deploy tools for monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of multiple autonomous, cross-functional teams
- Production experience with AWS
- Production experience with Docker
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with distributed services architecture
- Production experience with log aggregation and analysis
- Highly proficient with modern monitoring tools
- Solid experience with scripting
Time to apply?
It would be great to hear from you and discuss further. Please apply today with an updated profile (CV or Linkedin profile) and we will be in touch.
MRJ is advertising this vacancy on behalf of a client.