Infrastructure Engineer/ 3rd Line Support
To £38,000 + Benefits | Port Talbot | Permanent
Do you want to wake up in the morning looking forward to going to work, because you are a part of a large global company, within a state of the art office facility; at the forefront of the Oil and Gas industry?
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a team who pride themselves on excellence and having a keen eye for detail. Tailored training, continuous progression, a company that will enable you to grow with them and support you the whole way along.
The position itself will be supporting internal staff globally, in a desktop and infrastructure copacity.
If you consider yourself an expert in IT Support please keep reading to see if you have the right skills.
What experience is essential?
- Exchange or Office 365
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Desktop and server support
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- A full UK driving license and valid passport
What are the benefits?
- Quarterly visits to Norway and the occasional trips the Middle East, Asia, America and Canada may be required
- Continuous training and career progression opportunities
- An eclectic mix of work including large projects and infrastructure support
- Personal benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you like the sound of this opportunity and would like to find out more please apply now.