Infrastructure Engineer 3rd Level / Infrastructure Analyst 3rd Line required for large international organisation.Salary to £45,000, car allowance, bonus and a range of "big" company benefits. Easily reached from Watford, Rickmansworth, Edgware, Hemel, Harpenden, Hatfield, St Albans .
I am looking for a candidate with at least 3+ year's experience in a third level / third line role with strong CISCO and Microsoft skills .
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team providing support of network / server / applications and storage infrastructure
- Take the pivotal role on infrastructure planning projects
- Escalation point for 3rd Line Queries that are un-resolved
- Ensuring business critical system/storage upgrades and maintenance are carried out
- Mentor team members
- 3+ Years in 3rd Line / 3rd Level Infrastructure
- Strong CISCO experience
- Strong Microsoft experience Exchange / Active Directory
- Vmware or Hyper-V
- Expertise in NAS / SAN
- Strong communication skills
- Good team working attributes
Great opportunity to work in a growing international company.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange