Infrastructure Engineer 2nd Level / Infrastructure Analyst 2nd Line required for large international organisation.Salary to £40,000, car allowance, bonus and a range of "big" company benefits. Easily reached from Watford, Rickmansworth, Edgware, Hemel, Harpenden, Hatfield, St Albans .
I am looking for a candidate with at least 3+ year's experience in a second level / second line role with strong CISCO and Microsoft skills .
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team providing support of network / server / applications and storage infrastructure
- Take the pivotal role on infrastructure planning projects
- Escalation point for 2nd Line Queries that are un-resolved
- Ensuring business critical system/storage upgrades and maintenance are carried out
- Mentor team members
- 3+ Years in 2nd Line / 2nd Level Infrastructure
- Strong CISCO experience
- Strong Microsoft experience Exchange / Active Directory
- Vmware or Hyper-V
- Expertise in NAS / SAN
- Strong communication skills
- Good team working attributes
Great opportunity to work in a growing international company.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job