Infrastructure Support Consultant - Multisite AD design & Implementation - European travel for first 3 months.
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a global business and IT consultancy for an Infrastructure Consultant to join our Cloud Solutions practice. The first 3 months will require you to be based in Europe on a project for 4-5 days a week for one of our strategic clients. You will then be based full time in Manchester.
Your new role
As on of our Infrastructure Consultants you will be responsible for:-
- Engaging in the delivery of support services;
- Monitoring, managing and resolving support incidents in conjunction with the central Helpdesk;
- Involvement in the development of new IT solutions
- Involvement in pre-sales activities; giving technical input to proposals, delivering presentations;
- Providing technical support, consultancy and administration across a range of technologies
- Scripting and automation with ability to create minor maintenance scripts
- Working closely with implementation consultants, offshore Managed Services consultants and client staff to scope and deliver projects;
- Assist with the creation of project plans, including defining scope, estimating effort, setting priority and following through with the implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Infrastructure Consultants will possess a proven ability to deliver support services in a highly corporate environment. You will typically have previous experience in supporting mission critical 24x7 operations within an ITIL environment and a combination of some of the following skills:-
- Expertise in multi-site Active Directory design and implementation
- Windows server administration skills across all operating system versions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, design, implementing, migration and support
- Familiar with Microsoft Private Cloud, Microsoft System Centre 2012 suite, Hyper-V virtualization design, implementation, migration and support
- VMware and Virtual Centre design, implementation and support
Ability to work in Italy and France alternatively 4 days a week for the first 3 months.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be provided with career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- AD active directory azure consulting design implementation vmware SAN