My fast- growing client is looking for an Infrastructure Cloud Engineer to join one of their teams across the north, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours with remote working considered.
Offering IT managed solutions across the UK, you will work for my client offering businesses a range of solutions from, Azure cloud migration services to hybrid and cloud hosing solutions, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware maintenance and sales.
My client is seeking an experienced individual with proven ability to design and deliver cloud- first solutions. The role will focus on meeting client requirements, contributing appropriate technical solutions, planning and implement the appropriate solutions. Whilst holding an extensive understanding around Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 to ensure they are able to assist clients in exploring the public cloud technology.
Work with account managers and deliver confident communication of useful technical insight within client meetings. Host workshop and extended training to stakeholder and customer groups.
- Experience in the migration of M365 (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, teams etc).
- An extensive knowledge around Microsoft Azure, migration paths and laaS solutions.
- Microsoft Software including windows 2008 through to 2019.
- Exchange server knowledge
- Back up technologies
- Router/ firewall deployment
- Networking configuration
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and 365
- Work on your own initiative
- Passion for problem solving
- Both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- UK driving licence
- Excellent organisation and time management.
If successful in joining my client’s team, you will receive a completive basic salary, life insurance, taste card+ membership, generous holiday allowance and your birthday off.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'