We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Security Project Manager within a global hospitality organisation. You will take responsibility for delivering a number of Infrastructure Security Projects.
This is a role with a true global leader - this is a role not to be missed!
Within this role you will:
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, directing and counselling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects. Monitors and controls team performance against plans. Maintains effective financial and project progress forecasting, and reports as appropriate
- Lead one or more project teams; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance
- Ensure that projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and appropriate action taken.
- Evaluate and make recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate, actively contributing to organisation's technical strategies
- Define and make recommendations on the project management framework for projects, including creation and composition of the steering group or project board, identification of project sponsor and stakeholders
- Implement communications strategies, including, for example; handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and appropriate dissemination of relevant information appropriately
- Work within a defined organisation governance framework, which may be under the oversight and/or direction of a project/programme management office
- Implements supplier service improvement actions and programmes
What we are looking for
- Highly experienced working throughout the full project lifecycle using formal project methodologies
- Good grounding in traditional Project Management governance practices
- Passionate about Security & technology
- Experience of managing Security focused projects
- Experience working outsource and 3rd party suppliers
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills; able to inspire and influence teams and senior exec alike
- Natural servant leader - good experience of coaching and developing others
- Advanced to expert level leadership and general management skills, including conflict resolution capabilities and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assign and manage work activities, meet deadlines and develop project management reporting in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications and analytical skills required
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job