Infrastructure & Database Engineer | London | Perm | Up to £55,000
A Global Insurance group are looking for an Infrastructure and Database Support Engineer to join their London Support team. As part of the infrastructure team you will be responsible for the 3rd line support of the business infrastructure as well as the database systems. Based in a predominantly Windows environment, the business are undergoing a large transformation including the introduction of DevOps principles and utilising cloud technologies. The business are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Engineer to join their team and help drive the business forward.
- mixture of preventative support as well as integration activity around Windows Server environment, Citrix XenApp, VMWare, Hyper-V
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems
- Cloud Exposure would be a bonus
Database (SQL) -
- Administration of Server side
- Identifying job failures
- Installation and deployment of server packs
- Data Back Ups
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'