1. Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst (INSIDE IR35)
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in the North West to recruit an Infrastructure Analyst on an initial 3 Month contracted job.
2. Job Specification:
The main key skills sets are as follows:
- In-depth technical understanding of the Trusts core IT services including Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, MS SCCM along with other infrastructure services as deployed by the IT department
- The post holder will also have specialist technical knowledge of IT security technologies including Anti-Virus, Patch Management and Proxy services
- A good technical knowledge on the N3 NHS wide area private network is required along with knowledge of the World Wide Web and proficient networking skills
- The post holder will also be required to problem manage 3rd line infrastructure incidents to full resolution, in line with agreed timescales
- Experience around or within the NHS is desirable
To apply for this role or to find out about other Technology jobs, please contact Claude Kunzli or Lynne Nicoll on the IT Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- 3rd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'