Our client is a leading business in their field - they are extremely entrepreneurial and have ambitious growth plans over the coming years. In order to keep the business up to date they are investing heavily in their IT Infrastructure/Systems, and are implementing a process of digital transformation and change. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to join their growing team.
The role involves all levels of IT infrastructure implementation and support from initial scoping to full rollout, testing, training and maintenance. The role will work as part of the IT team to assist in the implementation of infrastructure projects and business as usual activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a second line support function to the IT team
- Support and administration of hosted and cloud software solutions including Office 365, Citrix, Active Directory, LAN/WAN and other related platforms or programs
- Assist in the archiving of leavers data from file and exchange servers. Removal of software licenses and physical assets assigned to leavers
- Assist in the deployment and installation of local area networks including routers, switches, wireless access points and cabling
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures relating to anti-virus, encryption, web and email filtering.
- Assist with host builds and configuration for Windows PC estate using SCCM and mobile estate using InTune.
- Support the installation of multi-function print devices including the setup and maintenance of related software.
- Provide IT training to system users
- Provision of user guides and training of end users for new solutions and processes
- Provide technical support to all system users
- System testing to ensure the correct functionality of systems prior to go-live and post go-live
- IT asset administration to ensure our internal records are up to date
- Researching new solutions and rolling out pilots of new infrastructure developments
- Assist with the telephony and video conferencing infrastructure
- Research new technical solutions for our contracts to drive efficiency
- Actively promote the company’s commitments in relation to environmental awareness and sustainability
- Support of Mitel phone system
- Administrator and test backup functions
They are looking for someone who works well in a team and is always willing to assist and help others. Providing good customer service to the business is important to the IT team. The right candidate will show flexibility to adapt to change, is able to self manage, displays loyalty and has fantastic verbal communication.
If you are interested in finding our more about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Active Directory
- Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job