We have a new opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to join our Costa Express brand within Whitbread. The role will deliver and support a range of technology projects and services, working collaboratively with our external IT services third-parties.
We’re Costa, the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand, but we never set out to create just another coffee shop and we want to deliver expertly grinded, tapped and extracted coffee when that caffeine kick is needed most and in places that are convenient to our customers. Through our intelligent self serve Costa Express machines we are doing just that.
The role will be responsible for Infrastructure Project Management, Stakeholder Management and Supplier Management. Duties include:
- Developing and implementing solutions to meet identified business needs, acquiring and applying appropriate resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Creating project documentation including project plans, resource utilisation plans and risk registers, maintaining these through the project lifecycle.
- Implementing a communications strategy including areas such as problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information appropriately.
- Delivering an effective stakeholder feedback process.
- Identification and management of external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of products and services required by the business.
- Collection of performance data and investigation of problems.
- Monitoring and reporting of supplier performance, customer satisfaction, and market intelligence.
- Implementation of supplier service improvement actions and programmes.
- Supplier selection, including management of tender processes when needed.
- Contract discussions, involvement business stakeholders and procurement as required.
- Creation of supplier risk register and ongoing management of this.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience of working across IT Infrastructure projects in a fast paced environment.
- Expertise supporting Networks, Cloud and Telecoms technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Ability to identify, manage and mitigate risks and issues.
- Practiced in understanding complex integrated system environments across multiple platforms.