- Project work including, but not limited to SCCM Windows desktop operating system rollout and maintenance, server estate management, scripting and automation, Skype for Business, mobile telephony, and other Infrastructure projects.
- Providing 3rd line technical support for hardware and applications
- Implement new applications and systems as well as improving and maintaining existing systems
- Manage monitoring and optimisation of system performance
- Review capacity requirements and manage capacity
- 5 years + experience in IT, ideally in an infrastructure environment
- Solid experience of; Active Directory/Group Policy, Exchange, Terminal Services, MobileIron, Skype for Business, SQL Server, SCCM, Windows Server, DNS, VMWare, PowerShell and tablet & mobile software/hardware.
- Previous experience providing support to infrastructure projects.
This role would be ideal for someone with a keenness to get into more infrastructure security work and projects.