Infrastructure Analyst - Patching Automation Engineer
Infrastructure Analyst; Patching Automation Engineer - Permanent role, London, up to £60.000 per annum!
For my Client, a finance and leasing non-profit organisation, I am looking for Infrastructure Analyst - Patching Automation Engineerto work on automating patching processes.
* Deliver Linux infrastructure automation initiatives within defined timescales
* Provide day to day support for the infrastructure department, with a security focus.
* Development and automate processes
* Contribute to the progression of the Infrastructure strategy & roadmap
* Incident management taking ownership of technical issues
* Problem resolution and root cause analysis
* Availability and capacity management
* Infrastructure monitoring and reporting
* Redhat 7 or Oracle Linux 7
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Ansible Tower
* Vulnerability management
* Scripting (BASH)
* Virtualisation using VMware ESX (including VMotion, HA, DRS)
* Active Directory
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Experience delivering infrastructure projects
* Experience supporting a highly virtualised environment
* Good appreciation of the infrastructure stack (networks, databases, applications, web, email, desktops, etc.)
* Knowledge of networks - VLANs, firewalls, VPN, TCP/IP
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'