- To aid the Infrastructure/Applications team in projects and infrastructure changes
- To provide continual service improvements to the firms systems and to provide 3rd level assistance to the IT support function
- To provide 3rd line support to the service desk
- Problem management for the service desk
- Mobile administration
- Proactive review of software patching of servers, PC's, laptops and applications
- Packaging and deployments of new software
- Testing of all new software applications being introduced
- Group policy updates and backups of the system
- Network monitoring including disk space utilisation
- System Center Configuration Manager administration
- To work alongside the Infrastructure Lead when performing system upgrades
- A minimum of 3 years+ infrastructure experience within a law firm
- Knowledge of legal applications - iManage, Aderant, InTapp and InterAction.
- Experience with the new MS stack - Win 10, O365, MS Azure, Teams, Intune, SCCM, SQL Server, Win Server & SharePoint
- Exposure to ITIL Change Management, Release, Deployment and Configuration Management
- Knowledge of Testing methodologies
Please note this is a 2 year FTC.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'