Our client secondary school located in the centre of Manchester is looking to recruit an IT/Computer Science teacher to start with them after the Easter break. The successful IT teacher will be teaching KS3 IT/Computer Science only to Year 7 - Year 9. As a small secondary school, the entire leadership team is very supportive with the Head Teacher and Deputy Headteacher being very approachable and accessible.
Important features of this IT teaching role:
- Full time IT/Computer Science teacher required, starting Monday 16th April
- Teach year 7 to year 9 only; KS3
- Centrally situated small secondary school
- Excellent state of the art facilities with the school being housed in a brand new building, only 3 years old
The school is a brand new school part of a well known trust, therefore being a great place to not only get in the door but have the opportunity to network and collaborate with a great team of teachers in the Manchester/Greater Manchester area.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a motivated teacher of IT to work in a brand-new school and be able to actually impact the standard and style of teaching in the final term of this academic year.
- Located in the centre of Manchester, a short walk away from Piccadilly Gardens or very easily accessible via public transport or by car
- Pay ranging up to £170 per day depending on experience
"We are looking for a Computer Science/IT teacher who is available from Monday 16th April as we return from our Easter holiday. The successful IT teacher will benefit from a highly supportive team of professionals around them as well as various CPD opportunities throughout our Summer term. Apply now for immediate consideration"
- Deputy Headteacher
If you are able to teach IT or Computer Science to KS3 level, then apply now with your latest CV or call Shiv in the Teaching Personnel Manchester Secondary Branch.
- Information Technology
- Information Technology teaacher