We are currently looking to recruit an Information Technician to work with one of our leading rehabilitation clients in Liverpool on a temporary basis.
The role of the Information Technician is to provide day-to-day support and administration duties to their business area.
* Produce and compile customer management information reports from operational databases
* Maintaining and producing IT Manuals
* Maintaining and updating IT policies and MIIT processes
* Responding to DPA/SAR requests under the supervision of the DPA Officer and updating the DPA register
* Supporting and administering internal operational systems (Eclipse, Orchid, PS Health, Optima, First Care, shared drives)
* Supporting maintenance of the asset register (hardware and software)
* Responding to internal and external user queries
* Working with our external providers on specific projects (infrastructure changes, penetration testing and lone worker support)
* Other duties as directed by IT Manager, Business Analyst, Operations Manager or General Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
* Achievement of administration key performance indicators.
* Adherence to all company policies including Occupational Health and Safety, IT and Data Protection protocols.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Education & Experience: Educated to A Level
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* A good knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software
* Accurate keyboard / data entry skills essential
* The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* The demonstrated ability to work alone or as part of a team
* The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Effective oral and written communication skills including excellent telephone manner
If you would like to apply please send your CV to or give our office a call on 01515562090
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- I.T Technician
- information technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"