My client are seeking an Information Systems Developer based in the centre of Norwich, Norfolk.
• To develop the use of information systems to aid the flow of information which will ultimately allow the organisation to function more efficiently
• Developing the use and function of existing systems
• Developing and implementing new information systems
• To maintain and improve security data held within information systems
• To maintain and improve Existing information Systems
• Development of new Information Systems
• Work with senior staff to understand reporting needs and develop reports within the Information Systems
• Develop and maintain systems which allow colleagues to pull reports as and when required.
• Undertake all revision of data
• Undertake/coordinate the training of staff on all information systems
Experience, skills and Competencies:
• Advanced knowledge in ODBC, SQL and/or Visual Basic
• Programming in .NET and PHP
• Advance knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint Development
• Database Experience
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above)
• Maintain Confidentiality
• Strong Customer Focus
• Able to work on own initiative
• Staff Management
• Educated to a degree level or similar
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'