An amazing opportunity to join a newly formed Learning and Library Resources team to contribute to the provision of training and development for students enrolled in courses at the institution at their West London campus.
A large, prestigious private higher education institution with this role based at their West London campus. A newly formed team with great progression opportunities.
The Information Skills Specialist will work closely with the rest of the Library services team, academic and module leaders to:
- source physical and online resources to support students with their development
- providing information skills-based and employability skills-based workshops
- you will support undergraduates, post-graduates and doctorates
The Information Skills Specialist could be from a range of backgrounds including:
- a learning and development professional from within the education sector, keen to gain a new challenge of working with students instead of staff
- an academic professional keen to develop students to increase information skills knowledge and transferable skills
- an experienced librarian with lots of exposure to information and literacy instruction
The Information Skills Specialist will receive a salary between £30,000 and £33,000 along with a good benefits package and amazing opportunities for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job